BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kody turns 5!!!

They always love their cars!!!
He's just "fixing" it, lol....
"My Masterpiece!"
Soooo much fun!

My baby boy turn five today,....on the 5th,..he he. Now Daddy was in charge of presents,...which according to menfolk,....excludes wrapping paper, lol....But he did a great job and the boys played for quite a while with Aaron's...I mean Kody's new toys. I experimented with birthday cakes this year,.. and made fondant for the icing,...It has the consistency of playdough,..and is the Marshmallow recipe, so actually tastes good,...so yay. I did the Deco as a fishbowl, including seaweed and 5 fishies,..lol. One for each year. Now I know that this will improve with time, so bear with me, lol. I am including pics from the fourth of july, we introduced the children to silly string. They were woefully lacking apparently.......Way too long without the wonders of the aerosol string fight...lol.. Enjoy!

3 comments:

a tom said...

Very cute cake. You did a good job. Looks like 'the boys' had fun with the cars. hehe
HAPPY BIRTH DAY KODY!!

Roseanne said...

Hi there, it was so great to hear from you all, we have often wondered where you all ended up. David also says hi to Aaron. Your kids are sooo cute, and youall look awesome. E-m us sometime and catch us up on your lives. devans75@cox.net, or send us your e-m so we can write you.

Jennifer said...

Hey,
Happy Birthday Kody! Great cake.

Love to all,
Jen