BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

9 on the 15th!!

Such a sweetie,...had to share a picture of my surprise from Aaron,... this was followed by dinner at The Melting Pot,..and SHOES!!! lol......(admitted shoe addict)

This post is a bit late, lol.....but better than never and all. On October 15th, 1999....9 years ago, I met and fell in love with my dear husband. In a whirlwind of activity and emotion we met and married three weeks later, followed quickly by Kailee and Kody. The years have flown by when we weren't looking, lol. Yet here we find ourselves more in love than the day we met, and blessed far more than words could begin to explain. I begin my mornings with the rush to school, packing lunch, kisses and hugs all around. Afternoons full of housework and cooking for my family. Evenings of homework, laughter and giggles. The day ends with my best friend, who gives the very best hugs :-) I am so blessed to have another day just like it when I wake.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet! Flowers? Flowers? What are those....Sigh. Can you tell its been awhile?