BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Angel


Well, as most of you know....we have lost another baby. So this makes 5 in just 16 months. There are no words to describe any of this,..so I will not try yet. But I know God is with us as we walk this road,...and I will hold each of them some day. I edited this photo in a memorium of sorts. This is one of those things that we women are "supposed" to get over quickly...at least it seems that way at times. I am lucky that I have two beautiful children to ease my aching heart, and a wonderful husband to lean on. I know I am truly blessed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will try this again and see if it will go through. I love the picture and what you wrote. Now it is time for something new on here. Remember not all of us are on face book and look forwar to the blogs. lol love you mom

Jennifer McGregor said...

You guys cross my mind frequently, we've been praying for you, Aaron and the kids. So sorry to hear about your littlest ones.

Unknown said...

Sad - so very sad, but just think of what a reunion it will be in heaven! :) I know that comment doesn't comfort everybody, but I'm odd - it always has comforted me. Since I haven't been able to hold them all here, the thought of holding them for eternity really livens my spirit and gives me beautiful hope.

Lynnette