BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hiatus

It has been a little over two months without a post...so here I am playing catch up. We spent the holidays discovering our childrens love for skating :-)....and goof time with mommy and daddy. Daddy did join Kailee on her new dance pad, lol....and "showed" the kids how to "gracefully" fall on skates. All in all it was a great time. Aaron is doing so well in school,...and will graduate at the end of the summer. We are all so proud of him for getting 100% on his final!!!! Kailee and Kody are gearing up for summer with mommy,...and keep asking me when another sibling will be added. Or as Kody puts it..."when is God putting the baby back",..lol.....They are truly my greatest blessings....and biggest challenges :-)) I will try to post pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Allana Martian said...

Welcome back! I love Cody's comment!

Anonymous said...

It is about time!!! Sooo glad you are back at it. love mom