BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Idle Hands

(top) The one the neighbor requested (bottom) My Angel Baby Blanket



I wanted to share the newest blanket I've made. I started this when I found out I was pregnant, and honestly couldnt even look at it after the miscarriage. I picked it up again, and here is the finished product!...(I am kinda proud of it,.. it was by far the most complicated pattern I had tried yet). I realy enjoy this as my hobby, and have sold two of them so far :-)) Ive come to appreciate the distraction from idle hands......I am now 30 hours into my ........wait for it........Nicotine detox! I have struggled with being a smoker for a very long time, and never seemed to have the willpower to just kick the habit. Up to 90% of the nicotine should be gone within 72 hours total.......42 left to go!

2 comments:

a tom said...

I LOVE THEM. Beautiful. I need to have another baby so you can make me one. LOL
And a great BIG congrats on the quicking of the smoking. I know it is hard(been there) but so worth it in the end. You just feel SO much better. Keep at it sis. I KNOW you can do it. I have the faith. =~)
Great job on the blankets.

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty,Heather. I love them. I tried the star thing but did not like mine yours is beautiful! I realy like the colors. LOVE MOM