BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Under the knife.

I just wanted to add a quick update as to the goings on of late. I am going in for surgery on Monday......a Diagnostic Laproscopy and D&C......following yet another loss. They are going to be searching for a possible chronic ectopic pregnancy,....Im am hoping that I will not loose a tube or ovary,.. but I know that this is a possibility. I will update after we have a better idea of the issue that is causing the losses. I definately hate having to go in for surgery... something about when they put you under is hard for me to swallow....but answers have been long awaited... I am comforted by that.


On another note...the kids are going to be out for the summer on Thursday and we are very excited about all the play time :-)) .....Aaron is in clinicals and doing very well.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Praying everything goes o.k.