BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Everything Accounted For!!!!!

I just got back from the hospital and wanted to update...:-) I ended up having a diagnostic laproscopy, hysteroscopy and D&C..... I came out of the OR with all parts intact!!! He actually said that the tubes looked great and complimented Dr. Perez's work!!!! He did find fibroids in my uterus and removed them,....and told me that they may have been interferring with implantation...(so I did in fact loose all 3 babies...instead of just fetal tissue producing hormones)....So,...I am home... very sore (feel like yelling boo boo, like my short people,. lol...) .... but feel sooooo relieved that I didnt loose anything......Oh....and a funny note.....on my way in to the OR I apparantly told my doctor that if he had to take a tube I wanted it back when they were done with it... b/c those darn things weren't cheap, lol. Not really sure what on earth I would have done with it!

4 comments:

Allana Martian said...

Heather, we are praying for you! I know you must feel abandoned tonight, but you are not alone! Love you! I'm glad the surgery was a success!

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear everything went well!

Anonymous said...

Am so thankful everything went well for you. I am sorry I had to bail out on you to go home and take care of Carl. That was one scary time for me. I am thankful to be serving a prayer answering God. We were told because of Carls age that these infections can kill him if not found soon enough and taken care of. Thank the Lord both of you are doing well and we still have you both still with us. Get well soon you are still in our prayers. love mom

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, I just found you over at Jennifer's blog. I am sorry for your loss. It's nice to know that everything went well and all things are intact for you. I will add you to my prayer list too, it seems all three of us are TTC now!