BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our 4th!!

Boys!!! Always climbing one thing or the other!



Daddy and the Monkeys!!


The Cousins.....-4 :-((...We missed yall!



Kai and Mommy,..she is my heart!




Such concentration!!! My baby is now 6!!!
We had a great time over at Adela's for the 4th!! Water balloon fights, comedic routines and plenty of great food....including the biggest apple pie EVER!! (will include pics of that soon)...We watched uncle Aaron pummel the Pinata....Uncle Wes filling up 200 water balloons, lol....Uncle Robbie take an entire bucket-o-water ...(we rotated getting all of the stinkers!!...yes you Allana!)..I will post another group of pictures soon, but it's off to bed for me now :-)




2 comments:

a tom said...

We had such a great day, so much fun all day long. I don't think any of the kids wanted the day to end. =) Do you all have any of the pie left I sent you home with? LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow what a day!! It was so good to have you and Aaron able to be there. No one can say Kailee is not your girl, you two look so much alike. love mom