BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spare Time


I found this great blanket pattern....and had the grand idea to make one for each of my munchkins for their upcoming birthdays....(I cannot believe it.....6 &9!!!!) .....the brilliant idea came after watching Kody...(a very manly boy,.. much to his fathers delight) pet the beginnings of the pink one...and ask to cuddle with it! Unfortunately I am not the only one who likes this particular pattern....I now have 4 more to make, .lol These are folded btw....so are actually quite big when opened....40'' by 40'' I think

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! Yea! they are beautiful,Heather. I am still working on mine. Think I caught Kailee and Kodys'colds' while I was staying there and have not felt like working on mine.sigh later maybe. love Mom

Jennifer said...

Very pretty...:~}