BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Non-Smoker!

I figured that a landmark post was definately in order. My body is now 100% nicotine free!!!!! I have now gone 74 hours without any form of nicotine, and to be honest the only way I have been able to not break down is keep my countdown going. I definately feel the intense cravings, and am loving how my body is filtering my sorely mistreated lungs...ack. Since I have smoked the better part if my adult life.....well all of it really. I am getting a crash course in how things really taste and smell. It has been a bit odd... thats for sure, lol. So,... wish me luck.....I need to do this!

3 comments:

a tom said...

Like I told you on the phone, I am very proud of you. I know it is hard to quit and you should be proud of yourself. YAY now that your lungs are clearing, you can go running with me. LOL
Love ya and keep at it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go,Heather! I knew you could do it. LOVE MOM

Allana Martian said...

Great accomplishment! I hope your countdown continues for maaaannnnyyyyy years! :-)