BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Angel Babies...

I had posted previously about finding out that we were again expecting. Yet found out on Monday that my beta levels were dropping, and that normally means that a loss is imminent. I was sent home to wait for it to begin. I am still hanging on to a bit of hope...( I am a strong believer in miracles) but know deep down that our journey for another child is not yet over. This is our second loss in 4 months, and it is hitting me pretty hard. Not outwardly,...yet still more than I would like. Im not quite sure where this journey will take us, I only pray for grace if we are again blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly hurt for you Heather. I can only say a MaMa's aww I am so very sorry. Love you much and am praying for you. You will find God's Grace can and will see you through this hard bump in your life. LOVE MOM

Allana Martian said...

You have been on my mind very often and have prayed for you! Call me when you feel up to it!