BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Saturday :-))
















This past weekend we were invited to the Renaissance Fair....I have never been to one...and had a total blast. There was a climbing wall, and though we attempted to get both Kailee and Kody to try it....my little man would not go up off the first rung, lol....poor boy. Yet Kailee got farther than I think I could, lol....very brave little girl. We also watched a very interesting dragon show for kids, while munching on turkey legs...(yum!)...These are some of the pics I remembered to take :-)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kailee and Kody you get down from that wall right now you are realy scareing me!!! LOVE Grammie

Allana Martian said...

How fun! Glad you got to experience the fair!

Jennifer said...

Looks like they had fun!! They are getting sooo big :~}