BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whoaaaaa Nelly!

My handsome man!


The joys of posting!!, lol....

My little girl is steering a big horsey!!!!!





Okay,...so ....the female half of my bunch have a very new and exciting addition to our activities!....As any young girl can empathize with, I had a strong fascination with my little pony and black beauty. My daughter follows in the same vein with an amazing love of all animals......a little animal whisperer it seems, lol. I found an amazing lady who trades me babysitting of her darling son, for lessons,...generally twice a week. I have taken to letting Kailee dip her toes in the water as far as riding is concerned, and she will take over the lessons completely once summer begins. Speaking of toes....poor baby learned today how quick a hoof can be...and is currently icing her big toe :-(...These pictures are from this evening at the stables.....We had a blast,...and now mommy needs a nap!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cool! Ashlynn would LOvE to do that. I can't find anybody around here that gives lessons:{

Anonymous said...

Awww! Way to go Kailee, Grammie is soooo proud of you!
You realy look great and are doing an awsome job. love Grammie

Allana Martian said...

(Can you tell I'm behind in reading blogs?) I'm so happy for you girls! Like has been said SO many times, we need 100 acres with 5 homes on it and a big horse stall...... Can you imagine how happy all the girls would be??? Give that gal of yours a hug from me!