BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

In light of the upcoming holiday and what it stands for.....I knew I was past due for a post about our last few weeks. I have had some complications already in my pregnancy. Since I had surgery on my tubes...I am a higher risk for ectopic. In the multiple ultrasounds, one found something worrisome. A mass measuring roughly 2 cm was found outside my left ovary. My doctor...who I have seen but one time.....was in quite the rush to tell me to take methotrexate to dissolve my "problem" as he put it. It is a medication to disolve the "products of conception".....he told me it was an ectopic pregnancy.The report stated that it could be an ectopic....OR.....a complex cyst (ie a corpus luteum cyst,...or an ovaian cyst)...he never told me about the last line....and I was shocked at his cavalier attitude...not even willing to wait and prove without a shadow of a doubt. So I have chosen another doctor....and he will be going about the business of determining whether or not the baby is where it should be....There is what looks like a gestational sac inside my uterus as well. We will,...unfortunately have to wait for this answer...but I will not stand in front of the lord on my day of reckoning to answer why I destroyed his miracle....why I trusted everyone but him.....but here are a few things I am thankful for....



My two beautiful children!!!

My Husband....

My family.....

My Friends...

Grace given and faith renewed....


And last but not least!!!>.......being able to tease my hubby and call him middle aged while he teases me for answering the remote when the phone rings,..lol....

0 comments: