BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prognosis.....




There is some question about the position of the baby...and whether it is progressing....I have now had what they consider a "threatened miscarriage".....so the next few weeks will determine whether the baby is indeed where it should be (not outside the uterus)....and growing well. I have an ultrasound that will be scheduled in 2 to 3 weeks to determine cardiac and structural integrity. Honestly,.. though I am scared....I have faith that this will all be ok....I am including a picture of my ultrasound from Saturday and what they think is the gestational sac...there is a question about it, lol....But it does have the decidual ring and there seems to be blood flow to the sac as well .. So.....just for fun....here is the pic...

2 comments:

Allana Martian said...

I prayed for you all today! Keep encouraged!

loree2000 said...

WOW! I'd be on pins and needles for awhile! Hopefully, all goes as planned!!