BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My opinion

Though I refuse to get on a political soapbox,..I do have to get this out...

Though I am quite happy that yesterday was a historic day....It was turned into something it never should have been about.

Lets take the money from people who sweated and went to college to earned that money and status....and pass it around to those who have not yet overcome those obstacles.....

Lets bring our soldiers home and welcome the backlash on our shores....

Lets support those that refuse to protect our smallest citizens while we bemoan abortion and how it is now used as birth control.......

While we're at it,....lets stop requiring more experience from our plumber than we do our commander in chief...

Lets pray he listens to his advisors as he leads men and women even though he himself has never been in their dusty boots......

Me,....I will spend the next few years praying that charisma is not the only thing brought to the presidential reigns......That I am wrong in my reticence towards this man....It is in no way about race to me....I firmly exercise my right to weigh a person by action and deed.. and am a bit offended by how little that was spoken about....but that can be my own sensitivity.....I am aware as I type this....that by this not being the "popular" opinion....I may have to prepare myself, lol....I am by no means trying to be combatative...yet am exercising my american borne right to be outspoken, lol