BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pregnant!

Yesterday Aaron and I found out that the surgery was successful and I now carry our very own miracle blessing. Five years of regret and saving for this....I stared in disbelief at the test for quite a while, lol. Now we wait til my doctors apointment to make sure midget#3 is in the right place....any prayers are so welcome and appreciated. I do have faith that everything will be fine,...yet look forward to seeing with my own two eyes.

4 comments:

Allana Martian said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We'll see if you can break the girl, boy, boy, boy, boy pattern! Please give Aaron a hug from his sister. :-)

a tom said...

CONGRATULATIONS my dear to you both. SO very happy for you. Bring on another red head. LOL

Had fun with you on sat, though next time no kids.

ps. remember to breathe not fret.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Hope it is fat and healthy!!
Hugs to you both!!

Roseanne said...

Yeahhh. Way to go!!! We are soo happy for you all and will be praying. I know how scary the first few months are.