BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Knock Knock!

So I have honestly been amazed at the interesting things that have been going on lately.... Today I honestly feel like the Lord came aknockin'...let me explain

On my way to drop the kids off at school this morning I felt a knocking by my right front tire....This had started out as a squeak when I went over speed bumps weeks ago....But had transformed into a knocking that rattled through my car. I decided to make my way to Aarons work where I knew he could do his manly car speak and tell me what was going on. Four blocks from work....I prayed "lord please,..I can't take any more right now" I heard a clang that sounded like something flew off...and no more knocking....hmmmm.....My delightful Hubby :-) decided to check anyway....and unbelievably enough,...he finds a tire moments away from blowing...bowed out and cracked with wires sticking out. Minutes after switching it out for my adorable spare...It goes flat. Since I had bought it used not two months prior,..we decided to go back to the place I bought it,...and were helped by a very honest man who switched it out without cost! We were very blessed that this didnt happen with children in the car...Or this weekend on our fishing trip! So something was wrong...and I honestly believe he came knocking....soooo glad I listened!

0 comments: